Hey! I am so honored that you are considering ordering a custom pattern from me! Let me tell you all about the process. Please take a look at my portfolio to see if my design style inspires you.
- E-mail me email@example.com or use the form below to request a custom pattern. Tell me what kind of pattern you are looking for – what elements should be in it, any specific colors. You can also send me reference photos or a moodboard to help me realize your vision. Please specify if you are interested in a vector or raster pattern.
- I will ask you to pay 1/2 of the price upfront via PayPal
- When I receive payment I will start making the design. I will send you the rough version – only basic colors and the placement of the main elements. Now is the time to let me know if I should add / remove elements or change the colors.
- After approval of the design and the rest of the payment I will finalize the pattern and add all the little details, shadows and effects.
- I’ll e-mail you the high resolution version of the pattern (see Q&A for the formats you will receive depending on whether you choose raster or vector pattern)
Non-exclusive custom pattern 100 EUR for personal and commercial use.
Please contact me for exclusive custom pattern price, it will depend on complexity.
Payment only via Paypal.
At the moment I only accept payments via Paypal.
I will provide you with PNG, JPEG and open Photoshop PSD files (if you choose a raster pattern) or Illustrator AI files (if you choose a vector pattern). All files are high quality 300dpi.
With vector files you can easily make the design bigger if needed. If you order a vector pattern you will receive an open Illustrator AI file where you can change each element's size or color and rearrange them. Vector designs give less room for special effects like transparency, watercolor effects or glow (if you are interested in those I would recommend raster). Vector designs are usually more sleek looking. Raster files have a set size and you cannot make them bigger (only smaller). When you order a raster pattern you will get a Photoshop PSD file where you can move about the elements, but you cannot make them bigger or change their colors easily. Raster patterns give me more room to work with "texture" to make them more visually interesting - adding watercolor effects, noise or glow.
Non-exclusive license means that I can license or sell the custom pattern I make for you to other buyers. Or put it up on print on demand sites where I sell my designs (like spoonflower). Exclusive patterns means that it is yours and only yours to use. I will not sell it to anyone else or sell it in any of my stores.
Firstly I will let you know when I can start working on your custom pattern. From that date the turnaround time is about 2 weeks - depending on complexity of the pattern and amount of changes.
I can refund 1/4 of total custom pattern price before the rough design is approved. I will not be able to offer refunds after the rough design is approved.
Order a custom pattern!
Use the form below or simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be great if you included:
- what type of pattern you are interested in – vector or raster, exclusive or non-exclusive
- what should the pattern be of
- are there any colors you prefer
- any other details you would like included – objects, details