Ever feel like your socials and products could use a splash of fresh color to shake things up? Well, guess what? The color game just got a major upgrade for 2024! It’s not just about colors; it’s about feelings, vibes, and making a statement. So grab a coffee and let’s talk about color trends that are stealing the spotlight in 2024 and, of course, how you can weave them into your social media game and product designs.
2024 color of the year
Peach Fuzz by Pantone
Picture a warm sunset, where the sun kisses the sky with a gentle glow—that’s Peach Fuzz. Pantone’s pick for 2024 brings a soothing touch to your palette. It’s like a comforting hug for your visuals, instantly creating an atmosphere of calm and positivity. Peach Fuzz serves as a reminder to both slow down and take care of ourselves and others. Think cozy blankets, ripe peaches, and a sense of tranquility. Peach Fuzz isn’t just a color; it’s an emotion. It’s a perfect color trend for brands that want to convey warmth, approachability, and a touch of sophistication.
Apricot Crush by WGSN
Now on the other end of the spectrum we’ve got Apricot Crush – it’s like a burst of sunshine in your palette. WGSN invites you to embrace the vibrancy of this color, injecting a dose of energy and enthusiasm into your designs. It’s the color equivalent of a happy dance! While Peach Fuzz whispers serenity, Apricot Crush shouts joy. The combination of these two can create a dynamic visual harmony, offering your brand a versatile range of emotions to play with.
Berry by Etsy
I always like to include Etsy’s pick in the 2024 color trends roundup, after all it’s a platform where small businesses take center stage. Etsy’s choice for 2024, Berry, is in tune with the trending romance-cores. According to Etsy, Berry “can be thought of as a grown-up version of the popular pinks”. It will certainly add a pop of color and romance into designs. Imagine Berry in your product packaging or branding materials. It’s a color that speaks volumes without saying a word, making it perfect for businesses that want to make a memorable impression.
Utilizing 2024 color of the year in your social media
So, you’ve got these amazing colors—Peach Fuzz, Apricot Crush, and Berry—now let’s talk about how to make your socials pop with them:
- Update your profile picture or covers with a splash of attention-grabbing Apricot Crush or Berry. You can also use Peach Fuzz for a soft and inviting vibe.
- Use these trending colors as background for your posts or stories.
- If you offer premium products or services consider weaving in the berry color in your promotional posts or ads for added touch of luxury.
Using 2024 color of the year in your products
Now, let’s bring these colors to life in your products, here are some ideas:
- Wrap your products in packaging featuring the warmth of Peach Fuzz to create a memorable and absolutely cute unboxing experience (definitely social media worthy!)
- Add Apricot Crush accents to labels for a burst of energy on your product packaging.
- Consider using Berry as a signature color for limited-edition or premium items.
- Think about expanding your product lines with these amazing color options (there often is a higher demand for items in those colors)
- Peach Fuzz will be a great addition to your promotional materials (think flyers, ads etc.) to convey a sense of approachability and friendliness. On the other hand, Apricot Crush will bring a burst of energy into your visuals and motivate your audience to take action!
And there you have it, 2024 color of the year choices can be an awesome guide to creating new products or leveling up your social media game! While the allure of color trends is undeniable, let’s not forget the heartbeat of your brand lies in its unique identity. Your brand colors are the foundation, the essence that distinguishes you from the rest. So, as you play with the enchanting hues of Peach Fuzz, dance with the vibrant energy of Apricot Crush, and savor the romantic richness of Berry, ensure it’s in harmony with your brand’s signature colors. Color trends should serve as a delightful addition, complementing and enhancing the overall visual presentation of your small business.
I’m rooting for you!
Looking for more about colors? You might like my blog post about Colors and Emotions!